Host a food or school supply drive
It’s easy to host a drive for food or school supplies in your business, church, club, and neighborhood or community organization. Just pick a date, provide those involved with a list of desired items and have fun helping others. All food items must be non-perishable, and should not be expired. Call us if we can help you set this up, or if you would like us to pick up donated items after your food/school supply drive.
It is easy to help! Here is what your cash donation can help pay for:
- Pays one month rental on the LOC Food Pantry
- Pays one month utilities and insurance for the LOC Food Pantry
- Provides fresh or frozen meats to 60 families
- Pays fuel costs to pick up and deliver food to our pantry
- Provides basic office supplies for the LOC office
- Provides a family of 3 – 4 with one week of grocery staples
- Provides one student with a backpack and school supplies
- Adds fresh produce, dessert, coffee or other extras to a family’s groceries
It is easy to donate, just click the donate button to donate safe and secure through PayPal, or by mailing a check to:
Love Our Children, Inc.
P O Box 711, Duarte, CA 91009
You can be a part of something really big by sponsoring an event. Sponsors play an important part of our Food Pantry, Back to School, Holiday Toy Program and other youth events. Call us to learn more.
Love Our Children, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charity, listed as Love Our Children2, Inc, all donations are tax deductible.